10 February 2011

And this is what you waited for...



Finally! After having moved to Orlando the first week of March 2010, I finally got a house. This is it above. I hadn't talked much about it because of all of the disappointments I had with the other ones that fell through, I didn't want to get my hopes up on this one. But as I write this I am laying on an inflatable mattress in what will be my new bedroom in my new home. And tomorrow my amazing girlfriend, Liana has surprised me by setting up for carpet cleaners to come clean and allergen-proof my carpets. Then the stuff will start pouring in.

I will probably start posting a lot more pictures of it on here as I get it put together. But in the meantime, Liana is in San Diego for work and I am anxiously awaiting her return. And we'll spend the next week celebrating valentine's day and our birthdays. This will be a great week.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

what a beautiful house! congrats mike!

Michael Neff said...

thanks shannon!!!

Liana Kangas said...

Thanks for letting me help you pick it. :)