26 April 2011

It's been a hell of a hiatus since my last post. And I had really promised myself to keep this thing up. So I'm going to give the quickest photo-chronological storyboard of my life since then. That's just to catch up.

Then it's back to the normal posting. I mean it. Like for serious this time.


Liana & I at our Birthday Party. Classy Bitches!


Date Night at Melting Pot.


Weekly Staring Contest with IQ. Bitch beats me every time.


My mom actually inadvertently gave us the idea for this Guiness cake. This is the first of many Guiness recipes that you will see more of soon! Liana and I made this one together.


Liana paid for my plane ticket to go to New York to see Queens of the Stone Age for the first time! We visited her best friend Jacquie as well. Such an amazing trip. She sums it up best in her blog.


We were dead center just behind the sound stage. I couldn't have asked for a better show.


Liana & I with shit-eating grins at the show (we didn't really eat shit, come on sicko)


On our way to the Brooklyn Museum!

I've chosen to continue the remainder of this blog with an unwarranted amount of cheesy puns. Prepare to be dazzled!


This dinosaur was being a real "boner"...I said, "BONER"...because of the bones...




This guy looks like he's having a "whale" of a time. Shit. I'm really cracking up here...because of the comedy.


This bug really "sucked"...blood...because it's a mosquito.

I am so sorry. Sorry enough to stop doing that. Not sorry enough to go back through and retype sincere comments.


She can take 'em.

There is a hell of a lot that is missing, a lot of which will be covered in further blogs to come.

!!SPOILER ALERT!!!
|Penguins|Rollercoasters|Record Store Day with Jamez!|Cooking Hard with Muppet & Bubby|

1 comment:

Liana Kangas said...

I :) when you post pictures of me. Love you!